Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo

We decided to check out the St. Louis zoo. We had alot of fun. We spent five and half hours walking around. Munchkin of course loved all of the animals. I don't think there was any one that she loved more than the other. We loved watching her face, she got so excited. After our trip to the zoo we had an unfortunate mishap with some scissors. And by that I mean that Munchkin cut her own hair. The stylist said that we were lucky because most children cut at the root of the hair. She went a little longer. I thought they would have to cut all of her hair off, but the stylist was awesome she just layered the sides. So she still has her beautiful long curls we just have to wait for the sides to grow in a bit more. We are still trying to get settled into our new house. They finally came out and finished the landscaping. I don't understand why they don't sod here. Instant grass would be so nice, instead we have to wait for it to grow. I am not going to lie it is a slow process. But at least we are seeing some patches of green and not mud!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that she cut her hair. I'm not looking forward to when Hannah does that. I remember doing it when I was a kid and I gave my bangs a short cut. I'm so glad that you all had fun at the zoo. We might have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete