Wow, it has been a long time since I wrote last. I do have a good excuse though!!! We are expecting our second child!! I was hoping that I would not be like I was with our first pregnancy. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. At times I actually thought I was sicker. Finally the all day sickness subsided, I think that was in part to the docs getting my thyroid somewhat under control. I only had to lose 14 lbs in 3 weeks and they decided they should probably do something. Of course it is never that easy to lose wait like that when I am not pregnant. Go figure. Along with thyroid problems I have been seeing a maternal fetal medicine doctor. At first it was just in case because my thyroid was so out of wack. Going through my history and the doc decided to run a blood panel to figure out why I had two miscarriages previous to this pregnancy. They found out that I have MTHFR gene mutation which basically is a clotting disorder. I have the best kind that you have, not that it is good anyways. But if I have to have something why not the best and not the worst. So the long and the short of it is thay I have to take alot of extra folic acid. That is supposed to help keep my blood thin enough that I won't have any of the problems that go along with it. I know that it has been a long road so far, but I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daughter. They have taken really really good care of me through out this entire pregnancy so far. We are at 17 weeks and counting. It looks like we are going to have another girl, I am waiting though it was kind of early when they told us. And last time I swore we were having a little boy and we had a beautiful little girl. So we are waiting until our big ultrasound before we buy one baby thing. Because sure enough we will buy something pink and they will tell us it is a boy. I won't be disappointed, I just hope and pray our baby is healthy and strong.
Randy is doing good, he is enjoying command. It has definately brought its challenges, I know that we both are excited for the first cycle break!!! Munckin started back to preschool, she is loving it. We are going on a field trip today to the pet shop. She also turned four. I still can't believe that. It seemed like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. We had a picnic at the Waynesville park, they had a little water park there. Her cousins and one of her friends came. It was alot of fun. We had the whole family there!!! It was a busy weekend but wonderful. We always love spending time with family! I will try not to wait so long in between updating!!!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment