Saturday, April 25, 2009

Does Anyone Know What Day It Is???

Ok so I know that it has been a little while since I have been on here. Probably since the sixteenth actually. We closed on our house on the seventeenth and I have had no concept of time since then. I have to say that I hate moving myself. One thing about the Army you get spoiled someone coming in and packing your stuff for you and moving it. Then all you have to do is unpack it and arrange it the way you want. I look at it like a blank canvas, I get excited about unpacking and setting up a new house. I do have to say though that doing the packing and moving part myself seems to take some of the excitement out of it. We have been so tired everynight since that friday the we pour ourselves into bed at night. Randy is getting ready to change command so he has started training and doing inventories. Gotta love the Army with the timing. He wasn't supposed to take command until 15 May, but that changed to 5 May. So the week that we thought we were going to have to move from one house to the next. Has turned into me packing all day and Randy helping when he gets free time. Our friends the Gilmores did help us move the big stuff. Thank God because we would probably still be moving. Needless to say there was a shortage on volunteers to help us move. Some of our friends did offer but they got injured, you are forgiven!!! In all of this caos and madness we are still trying to get all of our things from one house to the next. And of course in good ol post housing tradition I still have to clean our other house. If things would have just been offset by a week we would have been ok. But everything is "due" at once. It has left us cranky and overwhelmed. And because I feel so overwhelmed not to mention I hurt myself moving, me and munchkin are going to miss my niece Emma's fifth Birthday party today. I cannot express enough how sorry I am about this. I would never do anything to upset my niece because I love her so much. I hope she has a very Happy Birthday. Emma we love you very much and we will come to see you soon.
I would like to say thank you to CResz, I read your blog and I do tend to get caught up in what is going wrong. It just made me take a breath and realize that I am blessed regardless of all the caos in my life at the moment. Ok onto other things besides complaining about what is not going right since we bought a house!!!
Big Daddy came down to go turkey hunting with Randy, they got up way before the sun came up this morning and headed out. I hope they have good luck this morning. Last night we went to the Gilmores house for a BBQ and games and we had a great time. Big Daddy came with us and I think he had a good time to. He did awesome on the steaks as usual. I think we may need to get him an apron that says Steak Master or something. Mac has his anniversary for the NICU today, we are so happy and blessed that is healthy and strong. He is so wonderful and cute. And Emma has her fifth Birthday party today, we hope that she won't miss us to much to enjoy her party. We love her and wish her a very Happy Birthday!!! Thank you all for reading my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment