Saturday, April 4, 2009
Lots of Fun!!!
It has been another fun and interesting week. The house is coming along quickly now. It seems that everytime we go to look at it something new is done. We are so excited and just can't wait for it to be finished. We had a good week. Hubby took his last critical exam on Thursday. I think he is just going to sail by until graduation. Munchkin had another fun filled week at preschool. Unfortunately though I think she may have picked up a bug. She wasn't feeling well on friday so we stayed home instead of going to see Grandma. I let her have the porcelian tea set that Grandma had given to her sometime ago. She had a tea party with her friend Lucia. Besides that she layed down most of the day which is also an indicator that she is not feeling well. Today seems to be worse. She just wanted to be cuddled today and she took a three hour nap in the middle of the day which she never does. I think we may have to visit the doc on Monday and see if we can't get her over this bug. My sister came down this weekend to see us. It is always nice to see her and have her come visit. Munchkin loves her Aunt Kiki. Of course her bringing spoils from Disney World doesn't hurt. She loved looking at the pictures she had taken of the Disney princess's. We showed her the house and she loves it. I can't wait for all of our family and friends to see our new home. Myself I have had a busy week myself. I am giving english lessons to my new Saudi friends. I thought it would be difficult but I really enjoy it and I am learning to speak some arabic. Something else that I thought I wouldn't do that I have done. Is I watched the movie Twilight with my husband last night. I loved it. Of course I love Romance movies anyways. I am hooked, I got online this morning and read the first chapter to the second book. I think they let you read the first chapter and leave it has a cliff hanger so you have know what happens and you go out and buy the book. I asked my husband if he would mind if I bought the books so I ordered them. I can't wait for them to get here. So I am officially a twilight fan!!! I am going to read all of the books and can't wait for the second movie to come out this November. Have a good week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't read any of Twilight, and I am a reading teacher!! Several of my kids have read them!! I just can't get into the hoopla...I usually wait till it all dies down. I was the same way with Harry Potter!!
ReplyDeleteOk, SO I am the only one who hasn't read or watched this series. I'm sorry to hear about M. Sh has caught herself a bug and has had a fever for two days. I hope she feels better. I bet she loves preschool!! I love picking up SH from school so I can hear all about it. It always makes me smile. They grow up too fast. I'm glad you guys are keeping busy and counting down to your new house! Miss you!
ReplyDelete