Monday, March 30, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering

I hardly know where to begin about this last week. It was fun, exciting, and interesting to say the least. It was a great week. We had family that came up on Tuesday. Randall, Kelly, Emma, and Maccer. We got to visit and go out to eat. We had alot of fun and we wished that they could have stayed longer. I think munchkin has found her a best friend in her cousin Emma. She just loves her so much. So Kelly the next time you guys come please plan on staying with us and for alot longer!! I spent alot of time with old and new friends. Shannon and Levi came over for dinner on Tuesday, I spent the better part of the day cooking bbq chicken with all the fixns. We laughed alot and ate alot. It was a good evening. I made enough food for a small army or four families. As my new friends from Saudia Arabia are always cooking for us I decided to make them some good ol'southern food. And man was it good. I think they like it. One of them showed me where they kept the leftovers and they were going to eat it again. I think that is a good thing because I think they dump all the uneaten food after a meal. My husband jokes around and says that we have at least one meal from one of their houses a day! I think he may be right. Being so friendly they offered to give me and my friend Shannon a make over. Saudia Arabian style. I don't even have the words for the pictures that I am going to post nor can I believe that I am going to post them. But I don't think any of you would believe me if I told you. It was alot of fun and we got a great kick out of it. I don't even think I wore this much make up for the show. I also found out that a couple more of my friends are pregnant. Allison and Mary Glenn. Congratulations!!! I wish I knew where everyone was getting that water from. I sure would like to drink from the same well. As for little bit she is doing great, I can't believe how cute she is and that God gave her to us. She is such a blessing and as a mother I have so many of those moments that I am like ahhh this is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment