Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can't Believe It!!

Almost two weeks ago munchkin started preschool. I can't hardly believe it. She has been with me since she was born. Except for a few occasions where her grandparents or her Aunts watched her. I didn't know what to expect when I dropped her off. I thought it might be hard on her I knew it was going to be hard on me. I walked her into her new classroom full of strangers and I thought she would turn and cling to my leg instead she said "bye mom". I couldn't believe it, it was all I could do to try and hold back the tears. At least till I made it out the door. She did wonderful and I cried like a little baby. I went home and felt lost for the whole afternoon. I couldn't wait to go and pick her up. I picked her up from her first day of preschool and she loved it. She couldn't wait to go back. She was learning all about letters and numbers. She had play time and craft time. Our little baby is growing up. It just seemed like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital and now she is talking to me about school.
I am still trying to figure out what to do with my afternoons but I am getting there!

1 comment:

  1. Irene~ You are always welcomed to come over to my house and when the weather is good we can start walking around the neighborhood, or go grab a late lunch or snack. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete