Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Official

It is official we are buying our first home. I still can't believe it myself. It is really exciting and scary at the same time. Ecspecially in todays economy. We are able to pick out somethings for our new house. And when I say new I mean that it has a roof and walls now. We went yesterday and picked out counter tops and the color of floor that we wanted. I thought it would be harder but it only took us about fifteen minutes total. I feel blessed that me and my husband have similar tastes so there is not a struggle on design. We also went to Lowe's last night and picked out our front door and suprisingly enough that went faster than picking out the floors and counter tops. We are so excited and we can't wait to move in. Speaking of moving, we are going to need some help!!! The Army will only move you to your destination then away from it. So if anyone would like to come and help us move that would be great and we would greatly appreciate it!!! We do still have a little bit of time before that happens though. We are hopefully going to close by the middle of April. I say that hopefully because it depends on if the weather stays nice. Unlike last week it was nice sunny and warm and then on Saturday it decided to dump 11 inches of snow on us. Which is probably why everyone in the Summerhill house has a cold!!! Today it is back up to a warm seventy something. I wish is it would stay like this.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah you!!!! How does it feel to be Home owners? I loved your little house and miss it now. It's wonderful to have that freedom of expression. I can't wait to see pics of the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we will come help you two move! You have to call me back first though, hee hee. Do you go to bed at 8pm or something? Sorry, that's the soonest I quit a movin' and a shakin'. I am so happy for you two, I WANT TO HEAR DETAILS! Call me back. Love, Carlos--your latino lover. . .and mover.

    ReplyDelete