Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I thought this was supposed to be Easy
As I previously stated we are going to buy a house. We even picked one out on the first day of looking. It was perfect we thought. We went in on Monday to make an offer and to our surprise the house went under contract on Saturday. The very day that we looked at it. Fighting back the tears, I just wanted to go home. But Stephanie insisted that we look at other houses. Needless to say my heart wasn't in it. I found myself saying no without even looking at the houses. We picked out a couple of prospects and then decided to grab something to eat. I went to bed upset that we didn't get what I thought was going to be our perfect first home. All I have to say is that God has a plan for every part our lives. At the moment I couldn't see that he had something better for us. I called the next day to apologize for being so "difficult" and Roxy asked if we would like to see a new construction home. I thought sure why not and go figure we really like it. It is going to be a better fit for us and a better rental property than the other house. We are hoping to find out some more information about the house so we can put an offer in. Hopefully things will work out to his will and glory. They always do, though at the time it doesn't seem fair or the right thing. But I can look back over my life and see what I thought were disappointments and they turned out to be blessings!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment