After much thought and consideration I finally came to the conclusion that I would start my own blog site. I spent the better part of today just trying to get the layout right. Who knew it was so difficult just to pick out a background. To be honest with you that is what has taken the most time.
Moving on from that, a little bit about the Summerhills!
We are a proud Army family currently stationed at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. I wouldn't say that this is our ideal post but we are close to family. I met my husband in college, we married in November after he graduated. My husband serves in the United States Army, and like every military spouse my heart beams with pride. A little bit about him: he is an Engineer, has two deployments under his belt, loves being a husband and a father! A little bit about me: I am an Army wife, a mother, a cook, a secretary and know I am just messing around. Like all military spouse's I wear many hats and I am more than proud to do it. I love being an Army wife! I have met amazing people,and made friendships that will last a lifetime. And the star of our little show our daughter. She loves to color on everything, play in the park, and of course be spoiled by all of our family! Last but not least our other two kids, our two siberian huskies! We are truly blessed in so many ways, we give all thanks to God. He has brought us through so much and continues to bless and teach each day.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah!!!! Welcome aboard!! Isn't it weird to think we didn't do this earlier? It will be fun to keep up with you! I hope all si well. I keep praying for you! Lots of Love
ReplyDeleteTiff
I'm so glad that you started one up. I'll send you an envite for ours. Love ya
ReplyDelete