Monday, February 23, 2009
Taking the Plunge!!!
It has been an incredibly busy week at the Summerhill house. I had two doctors appointments this week. Which was alot of fun not really. Apparently a fertility doctor cannot help you until you have at least three miscarriages. Who knew, needless to say I was really disappointed. And of course I thought to myself could you not have called me and told me that. However, every cloud has a silver lining. My husband and I decided to take the plunge and buy a house here at Fort Lost in the Woods. We tried to rent house but apparently along with pit bulls and rotts, siberian huskies are the list of DO NOT RENT to breeds. Shocked by this I asked why and I was told because they are a shedding breed. I couldn't believe it because most all dogs shed. Of course we cannot stay in the 1220 square feet that the Army has alotted us, so we decided to buy. We are going to be here for a little while then hopefully turn it into a rental property whenever it is time for us to pcs again. The latter part of the week I spent looking on the internet and picking out prospects. I do have to tell you that just because it looks good on the internet doesn't always mean that it is a nice place (Christina;0) We met with our real estate agent Tom on saturday and went looking at houses. Munchkin went with us and needless to say it was an adventure. I think we finally settled on a couple of choices and after lots of discussion and advice given we decided on a house. We are going to put an offer in today. God willing everything will work out. I think I should start my own advertising company on the web because I have yet again another company to plug for. If you need a real estate agent please go see Tom Chambers at Eagle Realty. He is the best!!! I love reading your comments let me know what you think!!! Have a great day and God Bless you all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah!!! Do you feel like full fledge adults now? hehe...that's what we kept saying after we bought our house. I pray that the offer will be accepted. I was told the same thing from Doctor's after second one, but then we get pregnant with little man....so lots of prayers!!! ps--I love the pics of the family! Miss you!
ReplyDelete