Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a Holiday!!!

The one day of the year that forces people to focus on their love or lack of love would be Valentines day. I have to say for the last couple of years I have been a little disappointed in this holiday and lacked the desire to celebrate it. Why you ask? It wasn't a lack of love, but rather the abscense of the one I love. A little history of our Valentines together: 1st as husband and wife, my husband was in a third world country, 2nd he had just gotten back from the third world country and that was a great holiday, 3rd he was told he was going back to the third world country (not a very romantic gift and yes that one was delivered to him on Valentines day, me I didn't get it till the next day.), 4th he was yet again in the third world country, and finally redemption in the 5th. That is the holiday that I am going to speak of and the one that has made up for all of the other ones that were lacking. God willing in the holidays to come we can celebrate like we did this one!! We spent the weekend at a bed and breakfast. Without devulging to much information I will just tell you it was perfect. I have to plug for the place that we stayed because it was five star all the way. Cliff House Inn. Anyone looking for a romantic place to stay with star treatment without a high price tag this is the place for you!~ No we did not take munchkin with us, she enjoyed a weekend with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Kiki. We really missed her and I think she missed us some. I think she was to busy being spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment